Last Updated: February 26, 2021
Our advertising policy governs our relationship with our advertising partners, and the relationship between our editorial and advertorial content.
We believe in being transparent at all times to maintain the trust of our readers, as well as our own editorial integrity. Although we treat our advertising partnerships on a case-by-case basis, the following guidelines have been established to clearly distinguish between our editorial and advertorial content, as well as where we stand as a responsible media platform.
However, please note that these guidelines are subject to updates from time to time, and in the event they do change, they will be applicable to both existing and new advertorial content.
- Android වැඩකාරයෝ will not compromise its editorial integrity and policy for any advertising partnership.
- Android වැඩකාරයෝ will not publish any advertisements that are false or which do not comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines.
- All Sponsored Content is created or commissioned by the advertisers in collaboration with the Android වැඩකාරයෝ Marketing team, and reviewed by the Android වැඩකාරයෝ Editorial team
- Once Sponsored or Branded Content is published, only Android වැඩකාරයෝ will have a role in moderating comments on social media channels. Comments will only be moderated if the Android වැඩකාරයෝ Social Media team deem them to be spam, hate speech, or obscene.
- Once Sponsored or Branded Content is published, the advertiser will be responsible for responding to any queries by readers in the comments sections of social media channels, using the name of their own organization or company name.
Please note that Android වැඩකාරයෝ may remove any advertorial content that does not comply with these standards even if they have been accepted and displayed for a certain period of time.